Skip to main content

Superior Spider-Man #3 Review

superior spider-man #3 review
Superior Spider-Man #3
Welcome everybody to memory you Superior Spider-Man number three from Marvel Comics. Seriously, why does he need a Spider-Signal anyway? let's get into this because that the comic opens and we see that Jameson has put up the Spider-Signal and he's swinging around it and he wins and he started getting into a conversation and Spider in psych listen only an idiot would put this up and let's all my enemies know where I'm gonna be. Like, what kind of idiot are you?

I agree it's kind of funny but the comic goes on as Jameson and Spider-Man talks. I have a conversation we see the girl there and later on in the lab he we see that Peter is actually modifying even further so he cannot detect The Vulture's wings on the magnetic wings and the signal they give off because obviously it's auto and he knows his stuff like he is trying to do good at least.

So, as he goes on you know swing in and we see that it's Adrian Toomes; AKA The Vulture! Now I thought Adrian was dead. That's why you had the different Vultures in the arm. The Punisher comment and everything that was my thought, oh nice! I don't know though who the hell knows anymore? It's comics. I mean they just wreck on and put crap back anyway.
superior spider man peter parker
Stepped Through Looking Glass
So as this is going on with she spends swimming around are looking for him and we're getting flashbacks between Octavius and Toomes were working together trying to take down Spider-Man and we go and we see that Spidey finds them and to end up getting into a giant fight. Except, Adrian as like these but we're looking bizarre bird creatures I don't even what the hell are those they look something like out of a Halloween type of season but all a pretty good fight goes on here.
superior spiderman vs vulture
Trip to Memory Lane
As this is going on we see he's having flashes and we see this little kid getting beat and he's like, you made me do it! To beat a children and it's a kind of powerful scene for Otto Octavius. I really liked it huh as he stands through the window and we see they know he's just he completely starts going off on Adrian Toomes in anger.
spiderman vs vulture comic final fight
Neck Snapping Gravity
They're fighting and he tries to fly away but Spider-Man starts catching up with him and they go up to the top of a building and it looks like to has the upper hand, until Spider-Man ends up crashing him into that giant light, almost killing him.
vulture spider man homecoming
Blind Old Fool
The woman shows up she's like whoa the Spider-Man! I know you would never do this. What were you thinking? She's calm. I don't even know what kind of man you are anymore he's like uh and we see Pete and he's like oh I think she's starting to figure this out.
the amazing spider man carlie cooper
Not The Peter She Knew
I like this comic from writer Dan Slott (She-Hulk, Silver Surfer) and artist Ryan Stegman (Scarlet Spider, Wolverine). I mean, it wasn't as good as the other two issues but I still thought it was good. I definitely recommend it as a read because it is a good Octavius story developing more of his character. I will give it a seven out of ten.

Comments